Wednesday, October 10th: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
• Practical tips on best installation practices.
• Learn about installation methods from trenching to excavating.
• Lay out dripline the most efficient way possible to get it done right but avoid problems such as running out of pressure.
• Learn about different types of flush valves and how to place them.
• When and where to use air/relief valves and why they can be important.
• Estimate materials from control kit to dripline to fittings and accessories.
• Practical maintenance tips; flushing, cleaning, winterizing.