The X4 is an enclosed X configuration which creates water tension. The X4 fountain produces periodic splashing as the central rectangular tube fills and water pools and flows out the top of the fountain, creating a lively interactive water feature. Shown in Corten steel. Also available in Stainless steel, Powder coated custom colors and a variety of sizes.
Low splash radius with soothing waterfall sound makes the X fountain series ideal for creating white noise in exterior or interior spaces. Adjustable water flow to control splash radius and surface water tension.
• Corten 3/16" architectural rusting steel
• Stainless steel 304
• Powder coated mild steel
• Weight: 285 lbs.
• Corten, Powder coated or Stainless steel rectangular tube
• Dimensions: 24"x24"x92 "H
• Every Fountain can be scaled up or down. Pricing quoted on the website is for dimensions as shown. Contact us for pricing on custom sizes.
• 2500 gph submersible pump
• 25ft. power cord
• PVC fittings for water intake and pump connections
• Fully assembled and crated Fountain
Does not include:
• Pond or underground reservoir - See Specifications/Installation page for suppliers and installation information
• Pump box platform available at an additional charge from MODFOUNTAIN.com
• Shipping - additional cost (call or email for exact cost)
Vendor Information: Modfountains are modern minimalist steel sculptures that include the element of flowing water. Designed and produced by New York based sculptor Randy Bolander and his team of skilled craftsman. Modfountains are designed for commercial and residential projects and suited for exterior or interior spaces due to their low splash radius. Modfountains are custom built can be scaled in size and come in Corten (architectural rusting) Powder coat or Stainless Steel. Each Modfountain comes with submersible pumps fittings easy assembly instructions and ship in 3-5 weeks. At Modfountain we will work with you on site specific custom designs so please contact us at infomodfountain.com with your next project.