Trapezoid Modular fountain. Available in corten and stainless steel with corten or stainless rectangular tube. The water tube spouts can be altered to create internal and/or external water flow and shower effects. All Modfountains in the Modular Trapezoid series are scalable, free standing, and can be combined with any number of fountains in the series. Modular Modfountains are designed to be configured in any combination and variety of sizes, creating a unique water sculpture installation for your landscape project.
• Corten 3/16"architectural rusting steel
• Stainless steel 304
• Corten or Stainless rectangular tube
• Dimensions: 90in. x 48in. x 96in.
• Weight: 580 lbs.
• Water founts can be built as shower or spout
• Every Fountain can be scaled up or down. Pricing quoted on the website is for dimensions as shown. Contact us for pricing on custom sizes.
• 2500 gph submersible pump
• 25ft. power cord
• PVC fittings for water intake and pump connections
• Fully assembled and crated Fountain
Vendor Information: Modfountains are modern minimalist steel sculptures that include the element of flowing water. Designed and produced by New York based sculptor Randy Bolander and his team of skilled craftsman. Modfountains are designed for commercial and residential projects and suited for exterior or interior spaces due to their low splash radius. Modfountains are custom built can be scaled in size and come in Corten (architectural rusting) Powder coat or Stainless Steel. Each Modfountain comes with submersible pumps fittings easy assembly instructions and ship in 3-5 weeks. At Modfountain we will work with you on site specific custom designs so please contact us at infomodfountain.com with your next project.